Seattle Real Estate Attorney at Law
Gwendolyn Cornwell / Attorney at Law
Gwendolyn brings her technical background to bear in the aggressive representation of our clients’ interests in their real property and to finding an appropriate resolution to their disputes. Gwendolyn represents homeowners and associations in the resolution of disputes regarding association governance and construction defect disputes. Additionally, Gwendolyn represents homeowners in the resolution and litigation of real estate issues, including those regarding undisclosed defects, fraudulent misrepresentation, view easements, and purchase and sale agreements.
- George Mason University School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- National University (California Teaching Credential, 1994)
- Azusa Pacific University (B.A. History, minor in Physics, 1991)
Professional Memberships and Activities:
- Washington State Bar Association (Real Estate Section, Patent Law Section)
- Community Association Institute (member, Communications Committee)
- Washington State Patent Law Association
Gwendolyn lives in the Sky Valley with her young adult children and their golden lab/vizsla mix, where they enjoy the valley’s hiking trails, beautiful rivers, and expansive mountain views.